Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Waking up to a beautiful Bangalore

A few years ago, I used to believe Bangalore is heaven. I still remember the old times when it was just a 15 minute ride , from my home in Vijayanagar(yeah, it's a long distance call, so don't even try!), to my college at jayanagar.

Being a true-blue Bangalorean, I curse myself for not having any glimpses, any pictures whatsoever of the Bangalore that used to be. However, I woke up rather early yesterday morning, and could sense the day outside to be beautiful, so I just stepped into my balcony, and wow! There were no vehicles on the road, the rains had left the stretch cleansed and impeccable,and the weather made the day alluring! I felt completely nostalgic! I took a few pictures which I believe cannot capture how I felt, however, take a look...

Did I mention the Beautiful Sky??



11 comments:

pri said...

wow...kudos to ur enthusiasm..i totally agree with u that blore is such a beautiful city. ..please dont say "old times" cause it makes us feel really old :P

Gagan said...

@Priyanka
Hey.. thanks! And yeah..one picture is missing...I thought was the best one! Will go home and check what happened!
And you are right about the "old times" thing :P

Pavan said...

[Priyanka] Absolutely. No old time business for me either.

[Gagan] Good one. The pic is shaken though. So, put the "better" one soon.

You may have wanted to quote my enthusiasm for Bangalore, my Chaotic Bangalore blog et al. :)

Gagan said...

@pavan
You are so full of yourself!
And the pic is not shaken!

Pavan said...

Am I? Clearly, its not enough. You haven't spoken about me still.

Gagan said...

@pavan
Maybe I'll speak when I get drunk :P
You know what I mean

Preethi said...

Now, THATS a cool picture of the blue sky!! :) Guess I missed out the beauty of that morning! Next time you see something like that, msg me IMMEDIATELY.. get that? :P

Unknown said...

@Gagan

Nice pix !And like I said, u shud be "just out of bed" more often ;)

@Pavan

Hi :) (LOL.. whoever said we can't use the blog space for a bit of chit chatting !)

@Preethi

Yenu kelsa ilva ?? You really wanna be disturbed at some odd hour just to see dumb 'ol SKY ?

Gagan said...

@Abhinav
:O are u saying I'm dumb?

Archu said...

Hey Gagan,
Good post..sky picture is very nice!!( sky= gagan :-) )
Cheers,
Archana

prats said...

Hey dear..its really a beautiful pic....but wat abt the other one u were abt to upload...wanna c the other one too...
But i think b'lore is still very beautiful....