Thursday, November 13, 2008

Memories of Thailand

This blog is awefully late, and by now, I know I have said so much about this trip that most of you would be bored reading this entry! So if you’ve heard enough about this, then please do me the favour of CTRL-W. (You are obviously using Mozilla, aren’t you?)

Phuket, Thailand – I had the time of my life! Thailand makes you live like there is no tomorrow! We were put up at the Novotel in Patong beach area, right by the splashy blue waters of… of… of..ahem…ahem… the Andaman ??!!?! (I am geographically challenged!) I loved the place - the view from the hotel being awesome! Take a look...

At the hotel                                                                                                                                            View from the Balcony

First day on my first trip abroad was unforgettable! I am not exaggerating when I say – I did so much on the first day, that by night, I was calling morning - yesterday. Eh ?
This sounds damn cheesy, but, five of us were strangers yesterday, yet, together we really freaked out. We were the few like minded youngsters on the trip and we had no choice...

What made me really enjoy this trip was the fact that I was so stressed at work, and I needed to take my mind off it for once, and I did ! I have lots and lots coming up... but on the next entry... running out of time now.. come back for more !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reasons for posting this comment:

1. Gagan asked me to !

2. I'm still in awe of Gagan getting that standing ovation award :) So it's good if she flaunts that Thailand trip a few times

3. If I'm nice to Gagan and post a comment then she'll take me also along next time !