Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Missing my baby ! :(




I have been upto a lot, but for now, being away from home, I miss my little niece the most...

When I'd return home at five in the evening, my cutie would stand waiting at the door, hoping I'll take her out... (Of course kids are selfish ! )

And, don't even get me started on all the fuss she makes when someone leaves home and isn't willing to take her along...

Her toys can't keep her busy for any more than five minutes in a row !

I waited for her to come into our lives... I imagined I'm always going to be strict with her... I'm not going to give in to her brattish demands...I'll teach her the manner, grammar blah blah blah... but, I was already shopping for her before she came.. and when she did... I was the first one to want to spoil her... she follows me in the house... she hits keys randomly on my laptop... she wears my socks... she uses my clips... she walks into my wardrobe and messes it all up... yet I can only encourage her, and love her more and more...

Thats my spoilt little princess. My heart... my life... I love you my doll and I miss you the most even when I know I'll be back soon...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met her. N she remembers me. She was wearing the brown dress. so cute :)

Renu said...

your niece is very very cute :)

i wonder how you are going to manage your kids :D

Renu said...

your niece is very very cute :)

i wonder how you are going to manage your kids :D

Ashish said...

after reading ur blog even I am missing my niece Dodo :(

Ashish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

She's really so cute! When you're this cute, you got the absolute right to be a brat ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Gagan. you're such a snob !!

Gagan said...

@ Anonymous..
Thanks Abhinav :)
I just love being the snob I am :)